Farewell to blood sugar-lowering medicine, insulin injection and regain the life you deserve!
380 Millions Diabetes Cases In The World!
According to the statistic of World Health Organization, a total of 380 millions people around the globe have diabetes. In addition, more and more young people has been diagnosed with diabetes. The youngest diabetes patient is only 4 year old. The number of “Little Diabetes Patient” is increasing, diabetes is no longer the adult’s problem, young people may have, too.
1. Frequent urination
2. Excessive thirst and hunger
3. Weight loss – even though you are eating more
4. Extreme fatigue / Always tired
5. Skin problem like eczema, blister and wound that is slow to heal.
6. Itchy skin
7. Numb or tingling in the hands/feet
8. Loss of libido in men / sexual problems
9. Blurry vision
10. Mum with overweight baby
11. Acanthosis nigricans (is a brown to black, poorly defined, velvety hyperpigmentation of the skin)
12. Vaginal infections
Diabetes = Suspended Death Sentence?!
- You are consuming plenty of medicines and they have been damaging your liver and kidney. However, your blood sugar level is still unstable?
- You are following medication and insulin injection and you have spent a lot of money on it. However, the complication of diabetes is coming to you, suffering from top to toe, affecting your personal and family members’ lives?
- You are on a very strict diet, you pick your foods carefully in order to control your blood sugar level? Life felt like hell everyday?
The Complication of Diabetes
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis：Diabetic ketoacidosis is a serious complication of diabetes that occurs when your body produces high levels of blood acids called ketones. Diabetic ketoacidosis develops when your body is unable to produce enough insulin. Insulin normally plays a key role in helping sugar (glucose) — a major source of energy for your muscles and other tissues — enter your cells. Without enough insulin, your body begins to break down fat as an alternate fuel. This process produces a buildup of toxic acids in the bloodstream called ketones, eventually leading to diabetic ketoacidosis if untreated.
- Infection：High blood sugar level is the haven for the growth of bacteria. The ability of white blood cells to engulf the bacteria is inhibited, hence, the anti-inflammation power of the body is lowered. Common diabetes infections are urinary tract infection, respiratory tract infection and skin infection.
- Diabetic neuropathy: Diabetic neuropathy is a type of nerve damage that can occur if you have diabetes. High blood sugar can injure nerve fibers throughout your body, but diabetic neuropathy most often damages nerves in your legs and feet. Depending on the affected nerves, symptoms of diabetic neuropathy can range from pain and numbness in your extremities to problems with your digestive system, urinary tract, blood vessels and heart. For some people, these symptoms are mild; for others, diabetic neuropathy can be painful, disabling and even fatal. Diabetic neuropathy is a common serious complication of diabetes. Yet you can often prevent diabetic neuropathy or slow its progress with tight blood sugar control and a healthy lifestyle.
- Diabetes Cardiovascular Disease: Damage to the heart and blood vessels is collectively known as cardiovascular disease and people with diabetes have a higher chance of developing it.
- Diabetic Kidney Disease：Diabetes is the most common cause of kidney failure. Even when diabetes is controlled, the disease can lead to CKD and kidney failure. People with kidney failure undergo either dialysis, an artificial blood-cleaning process, or transplantation to receive a healthy kidney from a donor.
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Your blood sugar (glucose) levels may be high because your body can’t make or use insulin properly. Too much blood sugar can build up, damaging nerves and blood vessels in the body. When the damage happens in the blood vessels in the eyes, this can lead to vision loss or blindness.
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer: Some people with diabetes develop foot ulcers. A foot ulcer is prone to infection, which may become severe. Occasionally, the tissue in parts of the foot cannot survive and the only solution then is to surgically remove (amputate) the affected part.
Medication is not the long term solution for diabetes!
You have been taking medication for 10 years, however, the blood sugar still spikes up to 15-16 mmol/L? The blood sugar level drops while taking medicine, however, it rises again when stop medication? Urine protein reading appears 3+ symbol? Blurred vision? Fatigue? In China, nearly 80% of diabetic patient is not compliance to blood sugar level control accounting for 80% of cardiovascular mortality.
Whether it is Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine or insulin, once long-term use, there are drug-induced complications.
Western Medication: Another easy deposition of chemical toxins in bloodstream and around the blood vessel walls. It is likely to cause numbness, nerve damage, cold, itchy skin, wounds difficult to heal, induced hypertension, atherosclerosis, stroke and coronary heart disease and other complications.
Traditional Chinese Medicine: might contain heavy metals and cause nausea, vomiting and other gastrointestinal diseases; if the deposition is in the liver and kidney, it induces liver pain, fatty liver, uremia and other complications.
Insulin: induced hypoglycemia, skin irritation, fever, itching, shortness of breath, insulin resistance psychosis.
Buah Merah Mix is a powerful antioxidant and a natural cure for diabetes
More and more diabetes patients have chosen Buah Merah Mix.
Meet Sir Boy, a new dealer. Natuwa sa Buah Merah Mix dahil from 280 sugar level, bumaba sa 118 after ng 2 bottles, kaya nag decide sya maging dealer para ma ishare na din nya sa iba ang napakagandang produkto at the same time ppwede pa syang kumita. He is now 69 year old pero di yun hadlang para kumita ng extra.
Sabi nila sa akin noon,Wag ka maniwala sa Buah Buah merah mix na yan! hindi totoo yan,wag ka iinum ng mga ganyan baka mapano ka!..I am not a doctor,nor a nurse.. pero binubulong ng puso ko,gusto kong mapagaling si “ate Bebe”..na 3years ng nagsasuffer sa sugat nya na sanhi ng sakit ng diabetes..na ang akala na rin nya ay nakukulam na sya.. at mukang unti unti na ngang dinidinig ang dasal ko.. Thank you Lord! Thank you Buah merah mix!!!!!
Ng unang araw na punta nya sa bahay at lininis ko ng betadine ang sugat nya,”Sobrang Baho” nagkakatas ng nana at dugo..parang nabubulok na!..
pero ngaun,wow! wala ng amoy! wala ng maga! wala na ang bakat ng tsinelas! at higit sa lahat umiigi na ang paglalakad nya dahil nung unang araw kumakapit sya para makalakad..”
Subukan nyo na din ang produkto namin. Wala po itong side-effect or overdose. Katunayan pang 7th bottle na nya in just 2 days.